Lift and slide door (HST) give the possibility to let the sunshine in to your home! With a smooth-running lifting mechanism even huge sliding elements can be moved very easily even with maximum size of construction 6.0 m x 2.80 m. Another advantage is the space saving design.
HST is available in three different versions:
- the basic version that meets all the requirements of the latest German Energy Savings Regulation
- the standard version with extra thermal insulation
- the premium version with excellent, passive-house suitable thermal insulation values.
HST 85mm Standard
HST 85mm Premium
|Uf following norm EN 14351-1+A1||1,5 W (m2 * K)||1,3 W (m2 * K)||1,1 W (m2 * K)|
|Uw (4000x2300 mm) with glass Ug=0,5 W (m² *K)||0,82 W (m2 * K)||0,78 W (m2 * K)||0,71 W (m2 * K)|
|Uw (4000x2300 mm) with glass Ug=0,7 W (m² *K)||0,98 W (m2 * K)||0,93 W (m2 * K)||0,87 W (m2 * K)|
The picture presentation below shows us the three different versions of HST and how it is built up inside the profile, as well as the threshold.
- frame depth: 197 mm
- total height of frame + sash: 178 mm
- Uf: 1.1 – 1,5 W/m²K (depends from version)
- glazing thickness up to 51 mm
- the integrated sealing increases the quality of the door